Monday, March 16, 2009

Why I choose to speak up.

I have decided to speak up because I today feel free. The past cant be changed, so there is no need to regret and feel a burden of debt for the choices that I made, but the future can be changed and I feel that I have to speak up against all kinds of political double standards and dehumanizing methods that I see. And tell others what was so utterly wrong with so much of what I did in the organization...

The double standards of the organization I worked with laid a heavy burden on my chest. I can write about it because today I am free of that heavy burden.

No more dualism for me! The world is a beautiful manycoloured place, not just a manichean, dualistic,LaRouchian  world in which everything is white or black, darkness or light!

/T

No comments:

Post a Comment