“Freedom of speech and freedom of action are meaningless without freedom to think. And there is no freedom of thought without doubt.” /Bergen Evans
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
What makes a young person join the LaRouche Youth Movement?
A message was posted on my blog yesterday that I want to share with you!
I've been reading factnet.
You are right - and it's very important (in my opinion) that you continue to stand up against the faction who are focusing on anti-semetism of LaRouche. 1. Nobody joins the organization(cult) because it's anti-semetic.
2. In fact, right before I joined - a member showed me an article saying LaRouche was "anti-semetic." It was a charge - for those trying to recruit me- easy to dismiss and make fun of - and at that time - it helped "push me" into the cult.
3. As already stated in various ways by various people in fact-net - if you try and talk somebody out of joining LaRouche - by just discussing "idealogy" - you have lost the battle before it's begun. But this is what King and Berlett continue to do. I am not discounting the anti-semetic remarks of LaRouche - he can declare himself God if he wants - I'm saying no matter what he says - what really matters is the pressure, intimidation, hopelessness, and fear (sometimes in cleverly subtle ways) that is put into the minds of the new recruits and members - that is what killed Jeremiah and Ken - and others as well. Of course, all of this comes down from LaRouche - not much different from Hitler - or any other ruthless dictator you care to think of. When I was in -it was a matter of pride - being "ruthless".
4. You have a bunch of people - and their heads are filled with all this ideology - how to double a square - revise middle C - all the conspiracy of the world crap. Now that they are even interested in this - they are told they are budding humanists - and they are the world's only hope against - the oligarchy(and don't give me the "coded crap" - I'm speaking to the "coded-theorists" here - the point is - any member sees himself as someone who is out to save the world against evil - which turns out to be anybody who questions LaRouche. Since "outside" people stay away from LaRouche as far as possible - the people who get the brunt of most of this rage - is any member or recruit who steps out of line.
5. Prediction -LaRouche and his zombie-parrots-out-to-save-the-world are going to be increasing - not decreasing in numbers. After LaRouche is gone (that could be another 10 years - the recruiting could accelerate even more. What do I base this on? - by reading factnet. I am shocked by the accounts of how pressure is continually being increased on new members. Sure - many will eventually come out. But I forsee - more individual suicides - I am not talking about Jerimiah here - I'm convinced he was very fearful - and he was trying to get away in a desparate attempt - we must get the facts - as to what exactly happened - saying LaRouche is "anti-semite" - is not going to help get the facts. It's an idealogical cop-out - merely making us feel more superior - than the LaRouchies - umh - I wonder where that type of mind-game got started.
6. Please don't misunderstand or mis-construe some of the things I'm saying here. I have a lot of compassion for these people - I was one of them once. It scares me to think about their futures. They all got themselves into this trying to save the world thing - it's a tough mentality to break out of - but we have had whole populations - who have gotten into the same problem - Nazi Germany, the North Koreans - to name a few. I would make this the first challenge to anyone recently recruited - how are you currently living your life more like - a North Korean? - or an average American?
You may paste this to factnet - but please help guard my identity."
I am a former member of the LaRouchemovement (ICLC) in Europe. I was active from 1988 to 2003/2004. Here I write to expose the totalitarian political cult that Lyndon LaRouche has created. I choose to call LaRouche the Lycurgus of this century, to show his real nature!
My email is americanlycurgus (at) gmail.com. If you want to remain anonymous, use an anonýmous mailservice like: www.sendanonymousemail.net.
A have a second blog, a "twin-blog" of this blog, where I post things I find on the internet, that could be useful. http://larouchesources.blogspot.com If you go there and look at the sidebar to the right there is a collection of posts on LYM, the LaRouche Youthmovement, by former LYM members, by former members of the organization and by parents and observers!
Typical LaRouchian propaganda about the coming armageddon!
What would some of the greatest minds in history have said about LaRouche?
Read it for yourself below this picture!
Without Freedom of Thought there can be no such Thing as Wisdom; and no such Thing as Public Liberty, without Freedom of Speech.
/Benjamin Franklin, writing as Silence Dogood, No. 8, 1722
A learned blockhead is a greater blockhead than an ignorant one.
Half a truth is often a great lie.
He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
He that speaks much, is much mistaken.
He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals.
Hear reason, or she'll make you feel her.
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!
When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader.
Liberty once lost is lost forever.
/John Adams, letter to Abigail Adams, 1775
If men through fear, fraud or mistake, should in terms renounce and give up any essential natural right, the eternal law of reason and the great end of society, would absolutely vacate such renunciation; the right to freedom being the gift of God Almighty, it is not in the power of Man to alienate this gift, and voluntarily become a slave.
/John Adams, Rights of the Colonists, 1772
Here comes the orator! With his flood of words, and his drop of reason.
/Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack
Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing.
/Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791
Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.
The tyrant does not believe in God, he believes that he is God!
Tyrants have big mouths and small hearts!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
/Martin Luther King, Jr.
He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.
/Martin Luther King, Jr.
Contempt for happiness is usually contempt for other people's happiness, and is an elegant disguise for hatred of the human race.
Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
Hatred is something peculiar. You will always find it strongest and most violent where there is the lowest degree of culture.
/Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Love, friendship and respect do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something.
Technology without hatred can be a blessing. Technology with hatred is always a disaster.
Those who enjoy their own emotionally bad health and who habitually fill their own minds with the rank poisons of suspicion, jealousy and hatred, as a rule take umbrage at those who refuse to do likewise, and they find a perverted relief in trying to denigrate them.